The Livery Company
The Livery Company (TLC) is a full-service agistment provider based at the Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre. Their motto is: "What horse doesn’t deserve a little extra T.L.C."
TLC is owned and operated by Donna Wright, Carissa Holmes and Carly Anderson, and commenced trading in March 2012.
TLC can tailor a part or full livery package to suit individual needs and changing circumstances at your request. Their services include:
- feeding and feed analysis
- cleaning of boxes
- rugging as required
- exercising horses: riding, lunging, walk in hand and grass pick
- grooming and washing
- showing preparation and plaiting
- cleaning and oiling tack
- liaising with the vet, farrier, and dentist on your behalf
- recording weight, temperature checks and all other important health information.
Download the full price list for services (PDF, 224 kb)
Business contact numbers
- Carly Anderson: 0434 102 789
- Carissa Holmes: 0499 790 011
- Donna Wright: 0410 600 893
Location within the Equestrian Centre
TLC is located in the Fodder Store, opposite 'D' Pavilion and adjacent the horse wash bays (see map).
new and existing clients
Richard Ballard has over twenty years experience as a farrier and is on site at the Equestrian Centre daily.
Centennial Park Veterinary Practice is a specialist equine practice ideally situated within the Centre.
John Leckie has been providing agistment and livery services in Moore Park for over 30 years.